Unit 2 The Point 420B
Eastern Avenue Essex
Tel 020 7099 6666

General Enquiries
Property Management & Rent Enquires
Charted Accountancy & Tax Advisors:
Architects & Planning
Asset & Wealth Management Enquires

Planning Applications

Our core work – assessments and prep of planning applications or appeals that fully meet statutory requirements and give your proposals the fullest support. Front-loading is often of the utmost importance...


Structural Engineering

Structural engineering for buildings has always been at the core of our work. We provide a complete range of structural engineering services for every type of building in all sectors ranging...


Residential & Commercial Survey

Relying on a suite of conventional and cutting edge data collection and processing tools, Stratsmore Surveyors and support staff perform the research, field location, drafting, and reporting....



In Stratsmore method of work, from the initial feasibility study stage we research and only take on projects we feel are feasible and can work towards with the client to get planning put through. However, there are instances where...


Do I need a party wall agreement?

When do you need a party wall notice or party wall agreement (technically called a party wall award)? Our guide gives you all the answers you need to obtain the correct permissions to carry out your building works. And, if you need one, how to find a party wall surveyor.

  • A party wall is the shared wall, usually between a terrace or semi-detached house, and divides the homes of two separate owners
  • It also includes garden walls built over a boundary and excavations close to a neighbour’s property (within three or six meters, depending on the depth of the new foundations).
Read More

Project and Construction Management

Our project management services cover the whole project, from inception to completion. We treat each project as unique and we maintain momentum, which we see as two of the keys to project success. Ramboll helps clients to maintain control of every aspect — quality, cost, programme, delivery and safety.

  • Project planning
  • Assessment/feasibility studies
  • Value engineering
  • Contract tendering
Read More

Thames Water Build Over Applications

When planning your building works, you’ll need to check whether there's pipework nearby. If so, you might need our approval before work begins. You’ll then need to apply to us in line with the Building Regulations 2010. These are enforced by local authorities, but they have a duty to consult us if they’re aware that a sewer might be built over.

We need to know about building work that's over, or close to, a public sewer in order to:

Read More